A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Girardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Girardi, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah DR Girardi FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Girardi practice?
- Dr. Sarah Girardi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Girardi practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.