A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Girardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Girardi, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fertility Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance