A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Girardi is Excellent. Dr. Girardi has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Girardi, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fertility Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girardi graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Girardi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Girardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Girardi practice?
Dr. Sarah Girardi practices Urology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See Manhasset Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Girardi, Dr. Sallie Girardi, Dr. Sally Girardi, Dr. Sarina Girardi