Dr. Sarah Glick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Glick?

May 18th, 2013

Dr. Glick takes a lot of time to explain the diagnosis and is great with my kids. I would recommend her to anyone.

May 17th, 2013

Disrespectful and Condescending Manner

We were very unhappy with Dr. Glick. She was extremely condescending and disrespectful to us as the parents. She made my kids uncomfortable. One example: When we disclosed that we do not take the flu vaccine, she turned to my 11 yr. old and told him he could die if he didn't have this shot. That is only one instance. She has a very abrasive manner, pushy, and doesn't allow you to finish thoughts (interruptive). All of our appointments with her ended in frustration. She doesn't seem to understand that, in the end, WE are the parents. We have changed providers and will NOT recommend her to anyone.

April 20th, 2013

Review

The doctor was very knowledgeable. However she was very rude and short with me and my child. She had a bad attitude from the moment she walked in the door. I would NOT recommend this doctor based on her behavior.

May 25th, 2011