A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grimes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah M Grimes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Sarah Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Grimes practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Primary Care Doctors and San Andreas Adolescent Specialists.