A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Grimes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Margaret Grimes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Sarah Grimes has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Grimes practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Primary Care Doctors and Lodi Adolescent Specialists.