A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Hughes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah H Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Sarah Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.