A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Haessler is Excellent. Dr. Haessler has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Haessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haessler graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Park View Specialty Hospital-Springfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Haessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Haessler practice?
Dr. Sarah Haessler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Haessler, Dr. Sallie Haessler, Dr. Sally Haessler, Dr. Sarina Haessler