A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Hall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Osu Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah M. Hall practice?
Dr. Sarah Hall practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.