A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hallen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hallen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hallen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah A.m. Hallen MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah A. Hallen practice?
- Dr. Sarah Hallen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Hallen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, ME.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.