A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Donalsonville Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hampton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah W. Hampton practice?
Dr. Sarah Hampton practices Internal Medicine near Donalsonville, GA.
See Donalsonville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sadie Hampton, Dr. Sallie Hampton, Dr. Sally Hampton, Dr. Sarina Hampton