Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Handelsman
Dr. Sarah Handelsman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Handelsman is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. Dr. Handelsman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Handelsman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sarah Handelsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.
Dr. Sixto Guiang Jr
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Berkeley, CA 0 mi62
Dr. Tracy Evans-Ramsey
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Karin Schiffman
Berkeley, CA 0.01 mi23