Dr. Sarah Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Harvey?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

DR Sarah Harvey is a very smart and caring Dr I ever seen.My daughters were under her care more than 10 years and she always treat them as her own childrens.She has helped a lot my younger daughter and she has showed her love.She has called to check on her to see how she was doing.Me and my daughters we will miss you.May God bless you and yours

My whole family lives this doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Simply the best pediatrician my children have ever seen.

Love Dr. Harvey

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Dr. Harvey is an amazing doctor and the only doctor I truly trust for my daughter. She treats my daughter like she cares about her, talks to her about everything that is going on, and teaches me how to best take care of her when she is sick. Dr. Harvey has even gotten up on the bed/table and sat next to my daughter to ease her fears and has called me while she was at home, to check on my daughter. I really couldn't recommend her enough.

Dr. Sarah is the best doctor for my child.

Posted on August 15th, 2010

Dr. Sarah is clearly one of the best trained doctors out there -- she pays attention to the smallest detail and seems to be very well versed in the latest literature. That's important, obviously, but the thing that seals the deal with our family is the genuine caring that Dr. Sarah shows for her patients. She clearly loves children and works her tail off to make sure that they know it.

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Dr Harvey is excellent doctor. She cares about her patients as if they were her own children. She always listens our concerns as parents, respects those concerns and addresses them with the knowledge that she possesses. If she doens't have an answer for you, she will find it out. Everytime we just drive by her office, my son says "I want to see Sarah!" - that should be testimonial enough.

Posted on May 16th, 2017