Dr. Sarah Heiner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2016
Great Doc
Best diagnostician I've ever been to. She is incredibly smart and says her job is to think and come to an accurate conclusion. Her goal is to she can keep me out of the hospital.

September 2nd, 2015
Friendly confident staff and excellent doctor.

February 23rd, 2015
Trust totally
Dr. Heiner has been my internist for over 20 years and I trust her completely. She is current in medical advances and cares about her patients which is shown by listening, developing an appropriate health care plan, and monitoring that plan.

February 12th, 2014
will never go back there
The doctor was completely unhelpful. I went to her for problems with my neurological and skeletal muscle problems, including severe contractions in my pelvic region. She was very dismissive of my symptoms and attributed entirely everything to "tension", but cannot explain why my symptoms have been the way they are. I had a severe reaction to an antibiotic few months earlier and she told me that I didn't have a reaction. She is unable to explain my symptoms or why they are happening yet whenever I ask her about a symptom she just says it's from "tension". That is why I am getting severe cramps in my abdominimal and pelvic region and swelling of my ankles and serious bone pains? I pointed out a symptom to her that did not make sense to me and she said "I don't care". She was very rude to me and did not listen at all. She prescribed me medication for allergies, which I already know I have and already have and don't need more medications for. They had told me the visit was $120. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be charged extra and I told them that I want to make sure I'm not going to be charged extra if it goes over, and they told me that she was generous with her time. Then, they give me a bill for $240. She told me if I don't pay the $240 for her time that she will send it to collections, when I complained, she said her best offer is $200. They had told me that it would only be $120, I don't have insurance and when I expressed concern that I didn't want to be charged extra if it went over time, I was told that she was very generous with her time. That is not honest. That is not called "generous with her time" if they are going to double bill you just because the appointment went a few minutes over. If I knew she was going to charge extra I would've left earlier. I live in Las Vegas not Henderson and I took a cab over that cost over $60 for the trip another $60 back, total over $300 for nothing, waste of money and time. I left the office in tears and I will never go back there.

June 14th, 2012
Dr Heiner is the best diagnostician I have ever encountered. She treats her patients like intelligent human beings, explaining symptoms, conditions and her rationale thoroughly. I totally trust her.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Heiner is the best doctor I've ever had. She cares about her patients. She spends the amount of time necessary to make an accurate diagnosis. Her office staff is great. They're very prompt at returning calls, providing test results, etc.

February 9th, 2012
Extremely knowledgable
Dr. Heiner is extremely knowledgable, patient and thorough. She explains everything and provides follow-up

December 27th, 2011
After my past experience with two doctors, I am glad I found a caring, compassionate doctor. Dr. Heiner is very thorough and has excellent bedside manner. She spends time listening to and addressing my concerns Dr. Heiner went through my past medical history and updated my medications and dosage. Follow up with her clinic is very good.

October 11th, 2011
I am extremely satisfied with my visit with Dr. Heiner. She is very thorough, spends time explaining the whys and wherefores and makes you understand why she is prescribing medications and stopping some medications from previous prescriptions.Excellent bedside manner and does not hurry through with your appointment.