A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Herbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Herbert, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Herbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elisabeth Herbert MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Sarah Herbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Herbert practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.