Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Herndon
Dr. Sarah Herndon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Charlotte, NC. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Herndon is affiliated with Behavioral Health Center CMC Randolph, University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and Carolinas Medical CenterCenter for Mental Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Herndon has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...