Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Stay Away show details Stay Away
Nov 22nd, 2014

I would not recommend this dr to my worst enemy. The building is old and out dated and it felt "dirty". I went for a routine pap and I spent almost 2 hours there. She then not only did a pap but sent another $1,000 worth of lab work. Its been almost 4 months since my appointment and I still don't know the results of any of the tests that she did, if it wasn't for my insurance I wouldn't have known she did anything other than a pap anyway.

Billing and Office Staff show details Billing and Office Staff
Jun 17th, 2014

Totally incompetent and unprofessional

Nov 16th, 2012

Dr. Holder's staff neglected to inform me that she no longer delivers babies when I made my original OB appointment. Though I am impressed by her competence, Dr. Holder didn't mention that she no longer delivers, even during a 45 minute consultation. By chance, her staff informed me that I needed a new OB when I had called for a non-related reason. Also, I was never called to follow up an ANY of my labs results.

No bedside manner! show details No bedside manner!
Oct 19th, 2012

I have never been treated so rudely by any MD or office staff! This doctor is rude and has no bedside manner! I wouldn't send my enemy here.

Excellent physician. show details Excellent physician.
Apr 25th, 2012

She was remarkable and the best dtr in central florida in my opinion. I was extremely impressed with her professionalism and her staff was courteous and extremely knowledgeable.

The best I`ve been to! show details The best I`ve been to!
by Citysearch User on Mar 18th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Holder was recommended by a good friend, and I could not be happier with her. She has been great...will listen like no other doctor has...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com