Learn more about Dr. Sarah Holy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Holy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Holy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott and White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Holy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Holy practice?
- Dr. Sarah Holy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Holy practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and College Station, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.