Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Holy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Holy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Holy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Holy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Holy practice?
Dr. Sarah Holy practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists, San Antonio Family Physicians, and San Antonio Surgeons.