Learn more about Dr. Sarah Holy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Holy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Holy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Holy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott and White Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Holy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Holy practice?
- Dr. Sarah Holy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Holy practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and College Station, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.