A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hopkins, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hopkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Hopkins MD and MPH is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Sarah Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Hopkins practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Neurologists.