A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hosford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hosford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hosford, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hosford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Hosford practice?
Dr. Sarah Hosford practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Columbus, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.