Dermatologist (skin)

Drill show details Drill
by nicholas bartell on Aug 29th, 2015

Need to follow up on raptor scar for checkup and also doctors with photos

patient show details patient
by Holly on Jul 27th, 2015

She is clueless, doesn't know how to speak to a patient, what Dr. says you've over done it by looking at your skin, Hello we live in Hawaii all our lives, I use sunscreen and sun shirts all the time, and tells you there really isn't anything I can do for your sun damage, melasma. I had shingles and she couldn't even figure it out. Absolutely useless!!!!

Smart and attentive! show details Smart and attentive!
Jul 3rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Howell last week at her office on Kapahulu. She did a great job listening to my concerns and diagnosing my condition (which several other docs had not been able to diagnose in the past). 1 week into the treatment and there is significant improvement already. I have a followup appointment at her offiice in Kailua in several weeks which is very convenient as it is closer to my home. Thank you Dr. Howell!

by Kathy, Kaneohe on Mar 17th, 2015

Dr Howell was excellent. I had several skin issues and she provided great care.

Disappointed - Still searching for a good Derm. show details Disappointed - Still searching for a good Derm.
May 3rd, 2014

My first visit was my last. No aloha in that office! No effort to make me feel comfortable at all. Only smile I received was from reception. Maybe staff too scared to be friendly. Sarah rode the back of her assistant- actually corrected her in front of me. She became defensive when I asked a question. Got right in my face as if to say, " How dare you! Don't you know, I'm the doctor". No wonder it was so easy to get an appointment.

Aug 26th, 2013

This young dr has no clue what she's doing. DO NOT VISIT HER!!!!

not sure show details not sure
by Amy on Feb 11th, 2013

This doctor seemed nice and respectful at first but when she was leaving the patient room called me derogatory name. Wasn't expecting that one, especially from someone who considers themselves to be helping others.