Dr. Sarah Hulsey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 14th, 2012
Excellent Family Doctor
Dr. Hulsey was our family doctor for years when she practiced in AZ. She was very straighforward and honest with us but she was always respectful and caring. She was good at giving you your options and helped you take control of your own health choices. She even calls me at home to double check on me when she changed my medicines or dosages. (not her nursing staff) When we had someone in our family pass away, she helped us through every step of the progressive developments and choices we made until the end came. She was more than just our doctor, she was like a close family friend that we could reach out to for medical guidance. I've had other doctors come after who are just as good in giving quality care, but nobody can compare to the kind of doctor that Dr. Hulsey was to our family. We Miss her.

October 15th, 2010
mi nombre es laura manzo yo fuy paciente de la doctora en casa grande a.z ella fue una exelente doctora para mi a pesar de que yo no ablo ingles me ayudo mucho cuando me diagnostico el cancer estubo en contacto conmigo a trabes de la enfermera. muchas gracias.