Dr. Sarah Hulsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Hulsey?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Was an awesome dr in Casa Grande.

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Dr. Hulsey is a fantastic doctor, but works for a not so fantastic place like group health. The only issue is they over book her appointments so wait times are longer than normal but she is a fantastic doctor and always spends time with her patients. I have seen her since I was 16 years old and I even have taken my children to her.

Excellent Family Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Dr. Hulsey was our family doctor for years when she practiced in AZ. She was very straighforward and honest with us but she was always respectful and caring. She was good at giving you your options and helped you take control of your own health choices. She even calls me at home to double check on me when she changed my medicines or dosages. (not her nursing staff) When we had someone in our family pass away, she helped us through every step of the progressive developments and choices we made until the end came. She was more than just our doctor, she was like a close family friend that we could reach out to for medical guidance. I've had other doctors come after who are just as good in giving quality care, but nobody can compare to the kind of doctor that Dr. Hulsey was to our family. We Miss her.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

mi nombre es laura manzo yo fuy paciente de la doctora en casa grande a.z ella fue una exelente doctora para mi a pesar de que yo no ablo ingles me ayudo mucho cuando me diagnostico el cancer estubo en contacto conmigo a trabes de la enfermera. muchas gracias.

Posted on November 21st, 2016