A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hwang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hwang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hwang has 27 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Hwang practice?
Dr. Sarah Hwang practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and General Practice near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See La Palma Internists, La Palma Rheumatologists, and La Palma General Practitioners.