Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hwang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hwang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hwang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hwang has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah N Hwang MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah N. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Sarah Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Hwang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Palma, CA.
See La Palma Internists and La Palma Rheumatologists.