Internist, Rheumatologist

2.0

No. show details No.
Sep 17th, 2015

She has completely outdated information: she does not believe Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a real disease. For my other condition, which she confirmed as a real diagnosis, she shrugged, said there was absolutely nothing she could do and there was no point in following up with her. She was literally walking away while I was trying to ask questions. It was basically, "yeah, you're sick, go rot, I don't care." The basic feeling I got was that she couldn't care less about her patients.

HORRIBLE OFFICE-DO NOT BOTHER! show details HORRIBLE OFFICE-DO NOT BOTHER!
May 8th, 2015

THIS DOCTOR AND HER ASSOCIATES ARE NOT VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE! THIS DOCTOR HAS NO INTEREST IN TRULY HELPING PEOPLE TO FEEL BETTER AND SHE IS RUDE! THE STAFF IS RUDE AND DOES NOT RETURN CALLS!!! HER ASSOCIATES ARE NOT ANY BETTER! I AM REALLY NOT SURE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING OR CARE-BUT THEY CARE ABOUT WRITING PRESCIPTIONS THOUGH$$$$ THIS OFFICE WAY OVER-SCHEDULES-GREEDY! MEANWHILE, LEAVING PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PAIN AND FEELING QUITE ILL SIT FOR EXTREMELY LONG PERIODS OF TIME! I WOULD NOT SEND MY DOG HERE! DON'T GO HERE UNLESS YOU MUST!

Apr 23rd, 2012

Never got even a chance to see the doctor. Incredibly rude, arrogant front office staff brusquely transferred us to "Blanca" who never returned my call. Doubt I would ever attempt another appointment let alone recommend her.