A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Carpenter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Carpenter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Carpenter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Carpenter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Sarah Carpenter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Carpenter practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.