A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Hays, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Hays, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jablecki Hays MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Hays practice?
- Dr. Sarah Hays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Hays practices Ophthalmology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists.