A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Ramsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Ramsay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsay graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ramsay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Dallas Regional Med Center I 30
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Ramsay MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Ramsay practice?
- Dr. Sarah Ramsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Ramsay practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Athens, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Palestine, TX.
See Athens Anesthesiologists and Athens Internists.