A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jen Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sarah Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Smith practices Family Medicine near Brookings, SD.
See Brookings Family Physicians.