A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jen Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Smith practice?
- Dr. Sarah Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Smith practices Family Medicine near Brookings, SD.
See Brookings Family Physicians.