A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Smith practice?
Dr. Sarah Smith practices Family Medicine near Brookings, SD.
See Brookings Family Physicians.