Obstetricians & Gynecologists

9500 E Ironwood Sq Dr
Suite 124
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
480-860-0550
Locations and availability (2)

|  Fantastic Doctor, trust her with my life and my baby's!  |  show details
by Paula F. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Highly recommend Dr. Snell and will utilize her services for my next baby! I can't say enough good things about Sarah. She is highly knowledgeable, an excellent surgeon, great bedside manner, personable, down to earth, caring, funny and the best at what she does. She consistently helped me to make the best decisions for my baby and throughout my pregnancy and birth. My baby was faced posterior and got stuck in the birth canal, her heart rate dropped and she was distressed. We spent 20 hours trying to get her to turn over and Sarah manually tried to no avail. Sarah Snell does not take cesarean deliveries lightly and is not a huge proponent unless completely necessary. I was scared as this was not my first choice. Sarah fully explained the ramifications of my options and we chose the c-section. She made it so much less scary and was an excellent surgeon. Seriously impressive. She got the baby out quickly and my scar is tiny. I was seriously impressed with Sarah and am so thankful to her for my healthy daughter and great birthing experience!

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Snell for over 10 years. Her bedside manner is awesome! She takes as much time with me as I need. She answers all my questions and does not seem hurried one bit. I loved her nurse Kathy but recently found out she is no longer with the practice which was disappointing to say the least. Dr. Snell helped me with a very tough situation years ago and I am forever grateful for her compassion and understanding. She even gave me her personal cell phone number to contact her if I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Snell.

|  Dr. Snell is wonderful  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I love Dr. Snell!!! She is always so happy and upbeat and positive. I was really nervous when I had my baby and she was like cheering me on, sounds funny but I needed it. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff. They are all so wonderful. As a first time mom during the pregnancy you are so scared and you don't know what to expect and Dr. Snell never acted like my questions were annoying, although I am sure she has heard of them thousands of times. She takes the time to spend with you and you leave feeling so much better!!!

|  I wish more doctors were like her.  |  show details
by Jeff N at Insider Pages on Jul 31st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

She made my 16 yr old daughter feel right at home, just as importantly she even made me 16 yr old`s father, feel welcome and comfortable b...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com