Dr. Sarah Snell Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Snell?

Horrible experience!!

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Never in my life have I had such a horrible experience with a doctor. I would never recommend Dr. Snell to any woman. I was newly diagnosed and my appointment with Dr. Snell was made by my OB/GYN. So I was able to get in quickly. Not so quick was the response time by her patient coordinator after my biopsy. Took her 2 days to return my phone call. I was not impressed after talking to her but I tried to keep an open mind. My husband and I felt like Dr. Snell was rushed during our appointment. Yes, as others have said she writes everything down on your pathology report. And because she does this, she does not look at you, which we felt was impersonal. If I had a question, she told me another doctor would answer it later or she would answer it later. She was so focused on writing on the pathology report that she couldn't see that I was completely overwhelmed and not following what she was saying. I finally gave up trying to ask a question and just sat there while she talked through the report. We felt like we were just a case to her not an individual. She was blunt and showed little compassion or patience. Her patient coordinator was rude and condescending when I called to get test results. Told me that she already told me I would receive test results at my first doctor appointment the next week. Like I'm supposed to remember everything they said during an appointment where I was receiving the worst news of my life. They both would do well to remember that they are dealing with women with real concerns, fears and questions. I chose another doctor and I am so happy I did.

Fantastic Doctor, trust her with my life and my baby's!

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Highly recommend Dr. Snell and will utilize her services for my next baby! I can't say enough good things about Sarah. She is highly knowledgeable, an excellent surgeon, great bedside manner, personable, down to earth, caring, funny and the best at what she does. She consistently helped me to make the best decisions for my baby and throughout my pregnancy and birth. My baby was faced posterior and got stuck in the birth canal, her heart rate dropped and she was distressed. We spent 20+ hours trying to get her to turn over and Sarah manually tried to no avail. Sarah Snell does not take cesarean deliveries lightly and is not a huge proponent unless completely necessary. I was scared as this was not my first choice. Sarah fully explained the ramifications of my options and we chose the c-section. She made it so much less scary and was an excellent surgeon. Seriously impressive. She got the baby out quickly and my scar is tiny. I was seriously impressed with Sarah and am so thankful to her for my healthy daughter and great birthing experience!

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Snell for over 10 years. Her bedside manner is awesome! She takes as much time with me as I need. She answers all my questions and does not seem hurried one bit. I loved her nurse Kathy but recently found out she is no longer with the practice which was disappointing to say the least. Dr. Snell helped me with a very tough situation years ago and I am forever grateful for her compassion and understanding. She even gave me her personal cell phone number to contact her if I needed! I highly recommend Dr. Snell.

Dr. Snell is wonderful

Posted on January 19th, 2012

I love Dr. Snell!!! She is always so happy and upbeat and positive. I was really nervous when I had my baby and she was like cheering me on, sounds funny but I needed it. I can't say enough good things about her and her staff. They are all so wonderful. As a first time mom during the pregnancy you are so scared and you don't know what to expect and Dr. Snell never acted like my questions were annoying, although I am sure she has heard of them thousands of times. She takes the time to spend with you and you leave feeling so much better!!!

Posted on February 8th, 2017