A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventative Cardiovascular specialist
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansson graduated from None Reported.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Deleon Mansson DO is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Mansson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mansson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Mansson practices Cardiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Ridgewood Cardiologists.