A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Mansson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventative Cardiovascular specialist
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansson graduated from None Reported.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jane Deleon Mansson DO is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Mansson practice?
- Dr. Sarah Mansson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Mansson practices Cardiology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Cardiologists.