A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Janicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Janicki is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janicki
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Janicki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Christine Janicki MD and MPH is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah C. Janicki practice?
- Dr. Sarah Janicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Janicki practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.