A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Johnson-Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson-Welch graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Johnson-Welch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-Welch MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah F. Johnson-Welch practice?
- Dr. Sarah Johnson-Welch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Johnson-Welch practices Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.