Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Jordan
Dr. Sarah Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asheboro, NC, with other offices in Greensboro, NC and Greensboro, NC (and 3 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital, Women's Hospital of Greensboro and Moses Cone Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sarah Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheboro, NC.
Dr. Michael Brown
Family Medicine, General Practice
Asheboro, NC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Scott Murkin
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Asheboro, NC 1.05 mi25
Dr. Francisco Hodges
Asheboro, NC 2.35 mi21