A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner Jordan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner Jordan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Turner Jordan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Turner Jordan practices Family Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC and Whitsett, NC.
See Greensboro Family Physicians.