A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Warren is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Warren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Warren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Carolina Internal Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Kathleen Warren MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah K. Warren practice?
- Dr. Sarah Warren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Warren practices Internal Medicine near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Internists.