Dr. Sarah Kahn MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Stamford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017
She only cares about gallstones.
I went to dr Kahn with some serious digestive issues. Because of my age she decided not to do an endoscopy or colonoscopy but instead did an ultrasound to look for stones. At the first visit she was friendly and said she'd call after my results came in. After three weeks of pain waiting for her to call. She called me from a cell phone that was cutting out told me she was in a hurry and there were no stones and call for an appointment while she was having a conversation with someone else. I scheduled the appointment waited 2 hours to see her and she said "you don't have stones. I think you are uptight and are causing your digestive issues, I think it's a waste of your and my time to come back". I left in tears thinking I was crazy and imagining my pain. A year and a half later when my other dr insisted I see another gastro I found out I had a lot of bad digestive issues which are now under control. In addition all the acid and heart burn which she wasn't concern herself with led to Barrots esophagus. My father was also in the ER and she was the on call dr. She told him his severe stomach pain was fall stones and he kept telling her his gallbladder was removed. She said it's gallstones ran test and then never came back to talk to him however she did remember to bill him.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Kahn is one of the most caring doctors I have ever encountered. She is straight forward and reassuring. I wish all doctors were this professional and caring. I am truly lucky to have her as my doctor.

January 19th, 2012
Encountered the most unprofessional, rude office staff in trying to clear up an insurance issue. No follow up call from the doctor after my procedure. I had to call her.

November 29th, 2011
I love her personality. She is so easy to talk to. She also seems like a caring person. Dr. Kahn came recommended to me, and I would most definitely recommend her to other friends.

June 13th, 2011
Dr. Kahn is personable and very caring. She is an excellent dr. i would recommend her, in fact, my husband is now going to go to her for a colonoscopy.

January 18th, 2011
Very Nice easy to talk to
I was really dreading this procedure she made it easy the prep was not bad at all. Always on time. I likes her.

December 27th, 2009
I REALLY don't understand!!She spent my ENTIRE 10 minute appointment with her complaining about HER FAMILY!!

January 9th, 2017