A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Keene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Keene is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Keene, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keene graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Keene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Dunn Keene MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Keene practice?
- Dr. Sarah Keene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Keene practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians.