Dr. Sarah Kemble Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Kemble?

Posted on May 18th, 2010

Dr. Kemble is a very thorough, knowledgeable professional who is very easy to talk to. She recommends other specialized professionals when the need arises, and follows though with their results, often calling me personally to discuss the results. I am more than satisfied having her as my Primary Care physician.

The worst.

Posted on March 9th, 2009

This MD not only refused to listen,but blocked treatment for almost 8 months. After 40 pound weight loss,intractable pain, and sleepless nights, she sent me to a phychiatrist.He saved me. He knew from my symptoms what my illness was~ after just 20 min.ofquestions/answers.He called another Dr. right then, and set me up with an appt.Too late to halt the disease, and I will live with it the rest of my life.A great deal of anger at her blase and uncaring attitude.

Posted on January 21st, 2017