Learn more about Dr. Sarah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University Of Leicester, England. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Khan MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Khan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Parsippany, NJ.
See Parsippany Internists and Parsippany Endocrinologists.