A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Khan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from University Of Leicester, England. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Khan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Khan practice?
- Dr. Sarah Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Khan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Towaco, NJ and New York, NY.
See Parsippany Internists and Parsippany Endocrinologists.