A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Perioperative Care
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Hyon-Ah Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.