A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimball has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jack D. Weiler Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Kimball practice?
Dr. Sarah Kimball practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.