A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kimball has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Jack D. Weiler Hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Kimball MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Kimball practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kimball has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Kimball practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.