Dr. Sarah Knievel MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Kingman, AZ

3.3

April 24th, 2017
Dr. Knievel is the Best! I have gone through so much pain and after my accident and she was able to actually keep me out of pain for some times over a year and that is such a blessing! She's great! Now the staff that make the appointments? I guess there lives are perfect because you miss appointments they don't care why they just drop you as a patient! I think that's sad. My Mother died and I missed an appointment and My Grandson got put in Phoenix Hospital and I missed an appointment. they give you an appointment months in advance and sometimes in that time things happen. They should at least care enough to find out why you missed. I have left messages explaining why when I have cancelled or asked them to call back with another appointment but they don't. I get a dear john letter dropping me as a patient!

August 29th, 2016
The Best
Dr Knievel is the best pain D I have ever been too she has helped me a lot with my pain and I have no problem with appointments

June 8th, 2016
This Doctor is more concerned with money and herself then she is anything else. Her office staff is unprofessional and untrained. Mandy her PA is nasty, and a lair this office is only out for them selfs they care not for the patient.

November 17th, 2015
Take pain seriously or stop pretending to treat it
Her hatred for opiates blinds her to the real pain in her patients lives. It's OK to minimize opiate use as long as a viable replacement is in place. But to call yourself a pain management dr and not manage pain is unethical. Then you see her one out of every three visits and the PA has no power to help you. Their office staff never seems to receive faxes so your file is incomplete and therefore the patient is accused of non-compliance. What a farce. Treat pain or get out of this business

October 14th, 2015
I have been to 3 other pain Drs. she is the only that has helped me

September 12th, 2015
rude staff
staff is very rude and disconnected doctor is adequate but doesn't follow up well

February 5th, 2015
current patient
Dr. knievel does excellent injections. There is no better. for injections you are sedated for pain and they are done correctly. However she does have a PA who sees her patients because she is so booked. The P.A. does not listen to you or, empathize with your issues. He appears to be in a rush most of the time and does what he wants to do. You have to sign a pain contract so that Dr. Knievel is the only Doctor that can write you a script for pain. I recently had a pain issue and she was out for the week. Why then cant I be seen by the P.A. ? I was not able to be seen and just suffered in pain. Poor pain control management.

December 9th, 2014
not nice doctor
Dr. Knievel doesn't spend time with you, she has a strong arm asst. That's who you see! He does all the follow ups, no accurate diagnosis, and if you ask questions, they put you on a black list! I waited in the room for 45 mins to see dr. knievel, they forgotten about me so the staff had to call her back to office to see me. After seeing me to took off, never wrote anything in my record about visit. If your smart save time and don't see her.

April 14th, 2008
Dr Knievel
This is one of the finest physicians I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She spent a lot of time with me on my initial visit and set forth a treatment plan that was easy to follow and insightful. I hope she never moves!