Dr. Sarah Knife Chief Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Knife Chief?

July 1st, 2017

Incompetence Throughout the Office

Office incompetency throughout the office.Had a long wait time and the e-tablet to enter my information failed. Claimed that they could not refill my prescriptions because I didn't make the followup appointment or MRI. They had my cell# wrong so I did not know they made me an appointment without my OK. The MRI was completed a week prior and they did not check. Assistant Sonya deleted medical history and had to ask ME about medication details for new prescriptions. Rude office manager and more!

June 28th, 2015

Sarah fixed my fathers hip after he fell and had a terrible hip condition. She put in a new hip as the other one was so crushed. She is so friendly and really does care about her patients and their families. She has made the who process so much easier for all of us, including my father, whom happens to be 87 years old.

July 24th, 2017