Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Kringer
Dr. Sarah Kringer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kringer is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sarah Kringer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sarah Kringer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.
Dr. Maybelle Kou
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Kirsten Rindal
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Judith Mechanick
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0.01 mi35