A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Kuestner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Kuestner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuestner graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Kuestner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Turner Kuestner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sarah T. Kuestner practice?
- Dr. Sarah Kuestner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Kuestner practices Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.