A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Davies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Davies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Davies MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Davies practice?
- Dr. Sarah Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Davies practices Family Medicine near Northfield, VT.
See Northfield Primary Care Doctors.