Learn more about Dr. Sarah Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Davies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Davies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lynn Davies MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah L. Davies practice?
- Dr. Sarah Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Davies practices Family Medicine near Northfield, VT.
See Northfield Primary Care Doctors.