Dr. Sarah Parker DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 29th, 2015
Dr. Sarah Parker is good I had c section it went well getting appointments were easy. Doc is friendly and helpful. Negative she rush up

July 29th, 2015
I love Dr. Parker! She cares so much about her patients and you can tell.

January 12th, 2015
Dr. Sarah Parker was kind and spent time with me. She worked me in for a procedure that I had needed and did not get at my former Ob/Gyn (columbus Ob/gyn I would highly recommend her for obGyn care!

August 12th, 2013
patient
I had called in to make an appt to see Dr. Parker because I thought I was having a miscarriage. I was told to come right in because the front staff had fit me in. Dr Parker had come in to the exam room and it was determined that I was having a miscarriage. I was torn to pieces because I was also having twins and I just had lost them both! The staff and the practice manager was awesome. The practice manager seen that I was very upset at the front desk and she took me back to her office so that I was able to calm down a little more. She offered to contact my husband to come and get me but after speaking with her I was able to calm down more. She made my appt and walked me out to the side door so that I wouldnt have to go thru the lobby. Awesome office and staff. Dr Parker was also great!!! Recommend to everyone!!!

February 17th, 2012
Great Office Staff
The office staff and office manager were very caring to me. I came in with a miscarriage and the offic staff was very caring the office manager seen that I was upset and she took me into her office so that I could calm down enough to drive, she even offered to take me home. They all go up and over for you!!!!

December 12th, 2011
Love my new doc!!
My first visit with Dr. Sarah Parker was amazing! She tells you like it is and doesn't beat around the bush. I had all my questions answered and felt taken care of in her office. The only thing I wish for is maybe a few more minutes of her time. I understand she is super busy but it seemed like she was in a bit of a rush. All in all, I would totally recommend her!!

December 12th, 2011
LOVED HER!
My first visit with Dr. Parker was awesome! SHe was caring, attentive and made me feel at ease. She answered all my question and took time explaining everything. Cant wait for her to deliver my baby!!!!

August 2nd, 2011
Do NOT go here
The front office does not communicate well with the nurses, and many times my conversations regarding my medication over the phone with the nurse were never documented in my file.It's pretty bad when you have your dr change your birth control, and the next time you go to the office they have NO record of that change in your file. I shouldn't have to give them that information and then have to be told to document from here on out who it is that I am talking to over the phone so they can track the issue down. This is only one of several issues experienced here.One of the girls at the office I overheard her say "I hate my job" at the desk, and she has the worst attitude with the patients, she has no problem arguing with you when you show up for an appt that wasn't in the computer even when it's not your fault.Dr Parker didn't listen, my very first appt with her I told her I couldn't be on a certain birth control due to some reactions, at the time I didn't know she had perscribed me a generic FOR THE VERY SAME BIRTH CONTROL I WAS TO STAY AWAY FROM until it was too late - due to this I had to change the pill abruptly and had horrible breakthrough bleeding for 2 months - my wedding night (which was 3 months after this appt) I still had to use additional protection becuase of all the problems that stemmed from that first appt. Save yourself some trouble and go somewhere where they listen to you, and they schedule their appointments, and write down every time you have a change in medecine