A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lancione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lancione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancione graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Lancione has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Rahman Lancione MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah R. Lancione practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lancione has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Lancione practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Clairsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, WV.
See Saint Clairsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.