Dr. Sarah Landers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

November 27th, 2015
Heaven Sent
There is not another doctor in Lawrence that can hold a candle to this woman. She is an angel sent from heaven. She listens, she understands, she cares about her patients. I wish there was a way to let her know how wonderful she is, words aren't enough. Thank-you Dr. Landers! You are the best!

March 28th, 2015
Love, Love, Love Dr. Landers
Hands down Dr. Landers is the best doctor in the state of Kansas! She is amazing, kind, thoughtful, sincere, and she has a glowing light of positive energy that makes your time with her not just an appointment. I absolutely recommend this woman in every way!

February 16th, 2015
Worst pain managment Dr.
Worst pain managment doctor I have ever met. She gets you addicted to pain meds then abruptly fires you with no medication left and no reason to why you were fired.

January 20th, 2015
retired
I can not think of a better person caring for my unique and life effecting physical problem. Dr. Landers cares about her patients, even enough to give me a hug last visit. Made my day! My problem dates back to 1995, and had so many bad experiences with MDs before I met her. Great personality, better MD. I've moved from the area, but will always come back to her due in fact I do not think another MD would be as thorough and caring.

September 21st, 2013
I think she is a great doc. Great bedside manner. Took time to listen and talk to me. I have a lot of health problems but was great at trying to find out what's wrong. Her staff was wonderful. I would tell anyone that has problems with pain go to her. Thank you Sarah for your carrying heart and trying to help me.