A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lauren Hughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lauren Hughey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lauren Hughey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hughey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Lauren Campbell Hughey MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah Lauren C. Hughey practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lauren Hughey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Lauren Hughey practices Dermatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Dermatologists.