Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Legorburu-Selem?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2009

Best Pediatrician

When the pediatrician I selected before my son was even born failed to show up when he was unexpectedly hospitalized for 2 weeks, I knew I had to change doctors FAST. Thankfully, my aunt suggested Dr. Legorburu. What an unbelieveable doctor! Not only do you feel that you are her only patient, whether your visit is scheduled or an emergency, she's always got the child's best interest at heart. She's smart, sharp, and you never have to second guess her diagnosis. I've always been able to take him in the same day I've called with an emergency and she always has a smile on her face and welcomes her patients with open arms. I wish I would have had her as our pediatrician sooner.

May 13th, 2016