Dr. Sarah Liegl Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sarah Liegl?

Heartless Doc

Posted on June 11th, 2015

From the moment Dr. Liegl walked into the room, she looked "down her nose" at me and my life partner. She talked to me like I was lower than her. She did not look at my chart to see my medical history or to even see why I was been seen. She assumed my reasons for being there. She treated me like I was a low life. She did not seem to care that I was in the hospital 3 days prior for heart related issues, nor did she put the referral in for the cardiologist. She really needs to take a step back and retake the "law and ethics" course. I felt discriminated against for my sexuality and for medical conditions. My life partner had an appointment right after I did and she did NOT go through with her appointment seeing how Dr. Sarah Liegl treated me. Very inconsiderate, very cold. Did not care. Pretty heartless.

Posted on October 24th, 2017