A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Linkie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Linkie, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Linkie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Linkie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Linkie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah DR Linkie MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sarah D. Linkie practice?
- Dr. Sarah Linkie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Linkie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.