A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Lipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Lipton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sarah Lipton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipton graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lipton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Jan Lipton MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah J. Lipton practice?
- Dr. Sarah Lipton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sarah Lipton practices Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists.